ORNAMENTAL | WROUGHT IRON
FENCES & GATES, CUSTOM HANDRAILS, AND MISC STEEL
Building a wrought iron fence for the yard, custom railing for your patio or deck, custom entry gates, or even a spiral staircase will highlight your home or ranch. Bring this and more to the services that New Braunfels Contracting offers.
- All types of fencing ranging from ranch fence to custom steel ornamental.
- -Entry gates custom fabricated by our welders with 25 years experience
- -Gate operators and entry systems for commercial and residential applications
- -Fence and gates powder coated or painted to your specific color choice.
- -Any type of handrail including steel, brass, stainless steel, and aluminum
- -All handrail installed per ADA and building codes
- -Residential spiral staircases available
- -Specializing in custom residential applications
- -Carports and awnings
- -CADD drawings provided prior to construction for approval
STRONG & DURABLE POWDER COATING
Powder coating is a type of coating that is applied as a free-flowing, dry powder. The main difference between a conventional liquid paint and powder coating is that the powder coating does not require a solvent to keep the binder and filler parts in a liquid suspension form. The coating is typically applied electrostatically and then cured under heat to allow it to flow and form a “skin”. The powder may be a thermoplastic or a thermoset polymer. It is usually used to create a hard finish that is tougher than conventional paint. Powder coating is mainly used for coating of metals.
BUILD IT ONCE, BUILD IT TOUGH WROUGHT IRON STYLE FOR YOUR OUTDOORS
BUILD YOUR FENCE AND GATES AND MORE OUT OF WROUGHT IRON MEANS IT WILL STAND THE TEST OF TIME. AS FAR AS STYLE, NEW BRAUNFELS CONTRACTING CAN HELP CREATE SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR YOU AND HAVE THAT ONE OF A KIND TO SHOW OFF.
Powder coating is a great option in protecting your wrought iron fences, gates, handrails and more.